Are you entitled to FREE insulation?
We will contact you as soon as possible after we receive your enquiry. One of our energy advisors will be able to tell you if you qualify for energy efficiency improvements at a reduced cost (or possibly even FREE of charge). They will arrange an appointment for a survey of your home, the survey is FREE and no-obligation.
Are you in receipt of any benefits?
If you’re in receipt of any of the following benefits, then you may be eligible for FREE home insulation.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Benefit (must not exceed the amount set out on showcard
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Carer’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
Get a FREE, no obligation efficiency estimate today.
We’re dedicated to providing the very best energy efficiency services to our customers. Why not get in touch today and see how we can help to save you money and create a cosy home for you and your family.
If you are not on benefits you could still qualify under your Local Council’s Eco Flex scheme. Just complete the form and we’ll check if you are eligible.
What happens next?
One of our surveyors will visit you at home to discuss your needs with you. They will spend about two hours surveying your home. If you qualify for funding support the surveyor will need to take photographs of certain documents to confirm your eligibility; these are required by the energy industry regulator Ofgem. These documents could include proof of any benefits you receive, and proof that you own or rent the home.
How much will the work cost?
Once we have received all the documents from the surveyor we will telephone you to let you know the cost of any improvements you require; it is up to you whether you go ahead and have the work completed or not.