Landlords with properties in three Somerset districts – Taunton, Sedgemoor and West Somerset – met in Bridgwater last night (17th October 2013) to plug into a range of services on offer in the area. A great deal of information was to be had, from talks on fire safety, low interest loans and energy efficiency, and from the many stalls covering everything from solicitors to environmental health.
Some landlords approached me after my talk on improving energy efficiency in their properties, and I know one or two didn’t get a chance. Please get in touch! My contact details are given below and I have provided a link to a handout from my presentation. I also mentioned at the meeting that a special leaflet for landlords has been prepared, and I’d like to circulate this to you when it is printed.
Our key services for landlords are:
- we install high quality loft and cavity wall insulation materials
- we provide a range of gas central heating services, including free replacement boilers for eligible tenants
- we can advise which of your properties are in the ‘CSCO’ and ‘rural’ areas described in the talk
- we can provide a full home energy survey service, with EPCs
- insulation is free for any blocks of flats of three storeys or more
- we can extract cavity wall insulation and replace with the latest technologically advanced bead materials
I will be more than happy to discuss your needs with you and provide an overview of what might be done to improve the energy efficiency of your properties.
07738 423769 email@example.com